As long as mankind continues to pay for consumer products, companies will strive to offer efficient and convenient processes of accessing them. One such is vending machine service Etobicoke. Food vending companies are providing snack vending machines, beverage vending machines to hospitals, schools, malls, and workplaces to get your food and drinks within seconds.
What are vending machines?
Vending machines are automated machines where you put money in the slot, choose the product you want to buy from the menu, and the products dispense out of the machine in seconds. In today’s world, you can buy tech gadgets, makeup, food, drinks- almost anything from vending machines.
Most popular snacks in snack vending machine
Food vending companies must include snacks ranging from nutritious snacks to ready-to-go packaged items, fruits, candies, etc. Here are the most popular items:
- Snickers Bar: The most-popular sweet, chocolatey candy in Canada is Snickers Bar. A high-calorie item people like to eat any time of the day.
- Clif Bars: They are great as a healthy meal replacement for breakfast, midday snacks as they offer 10gm of protein per bar. They come in blueberry, chocolate chip, brownie, white chocolate, and crunchy macadamia nuts flavors.
- Granola Bars: Nutritious granola bars of Nature’s Valley, Kind Bars, Chewy Granola Bars are found in snack vending machines.
- Pretzel: Full of complex carbohydrates, low-fat, low-calorie snacks that can boost your energy to work through the day.
Other popular snacks in the vending machine are Chex Mix, Cheez-Its, Planters Trail Mix, Peanut Butter Cups, Pop-Tarts, Sun Chips, etc.
Most popular drinks in beverage vending machine
- Water Bottles: Apart from a water service, workplaces or institutions must offer water bottles of Evian, Aquafina, Dasani for people to stay hydrated all day in vending machines.
- Energy drinks: From Red Bull to Monster, beverage vending machines must provide caffeinated drinks for those who don’t like coffee as an energy booster.
- Diet Soda: While some prefer regular sodas, women and elderly people prefer low-fat, carbonated Diet Coke or Pepsi.
- Cold Coffee: The go-to work beverage of working people is coffee. While some prefer piping hot coffee, vending machines must proffer cold brew and iced coffee blend for on-the-go.
Other beverages such as vitamin water, lemonade, soda, Gatorade, seltzer, iced tea are a must for vending machines.
Advantages of vending machines in the workplace
Vending machines are great for generating a fun workplace culture while maintaining healthy cash flow.
- Low maintenance: Partner with food vending companies and they will provide easy installation, ensuring machines are fully packed and running efficiently.
- Easy access: With a few buttons pressed, provide your employees’ food and beverages on the go to boost energy all through the day.
- No overhead costs: You can eliminate third-party sellers in your workplace as vending machines carry no overhead costs.
- Time & money saver: Brewing coffee takes about 50 secs, taking take-outs from restaurants takes about 15 mins, and are expensive too. Vending machines do the job in a few seconds in a cost-effective way.
- Healthy lifestyle: Make sure to stock your vending machines with healthier snacks and beverage options for the health benefits of your employees for employee satisfaction.
Disadvantages of vending machines in the workplace
- Costly investment: Buying machines from food vending companies, the cost of stocking them with snacks and beverages, grabbing supplies from a wholesale store, counting taxes on the income made from the machines, paying transaction fees for payments made in debit or credit cards- all of these add to paramount costs.
- Administrative costs: Each time the employees don’t get the goodies, they will want their money back from the company. You need to set up a system to keep track of the funds for reimbursements from the vendor.
- Quality and quantity compromised: If the food vending companies are not stocking the machines with granola bars, trail mixes, you are putting your employees’ health in jeopardy. If the office has fewer employees, the food might get stale since vendors may not restock it often.
- Competition for food joints: The coffee shops, restaurants near offices rely on employee traffic. If the employees use the vending machines often, the food joints will shift to a location with more traffic, losing subsidies from them.
Benefits of educational institutes due to vending machine service
- Cheaper food and drinks for budget students and staff.
- For students’ safety and academic prosperity, install vending machine services on school campuses to keep them around.
- Stock your vending machines with nutrient and vitamin-rich foods for instilling healthy eating habits in students.
- The profits generated from the vending machines can help the schools to pay for expensive budgets.
- For schools that don’t offer lunch in the cafeteria, students can buy food and drinks as long as they can afford them.
- Hungry students cannot concentrate in classes on empty stomachs. They need to munch on snacks and drinks in between classes for energy.
- Vending machines in schools should not only be stocked with food and beverage but also with notebooks, pens, tapes, pencils, etc.
- Vending machines help keep teaching and non-teaching staff around campus.
All businesses and institutes, hospitals need vending machine service for quick goodies, productivity, and health benefits of staff, students, and visitors. With technological advancements, Regional vending provides premier snack vending machines, beverage vending machines. For installations or free quotes, join our website today.