Do you have information about the mediclaim policy? Do you ever hear of or invest in a mediclaim policy? If yes, this article gives you the same information as your interest. So, let us take a deep look at the mediclaim policy.
Under the mediclaim policy, with the care and health insurance limited have joined hands so that you can secure your kids and loved ones against the increasing expenses and health expenses, permitting them to live their lives to give the absolute best.
Key features of the mediclaim policy
If you invest in the mediclaim policy, you get several benefits. Here we are going to tell you about the features of the mediclaim policy for better understanding.
- Life cover with an inbuilt terminal illness rider
- Family cover under the health benefits
- The mediclaim policy takes a 7.5% discount on the premiums
The mediclaim policy up to the 150 % raised in the insured sum
- with the NCB and NCB and super facilities
- Automatic recharge of the insured sum under the mediclaim policy.
Health benefits under the mediclaim policy
- Hospitalization: the most important factor of the mediclaim policy is the requirement for medical expenses with the comprehensive plan.
- Health check-ups: you can easily keep your loved ones in good health with constant health check-ups coverage under this plan.
- Am balance: in an emergency or unknown crisis, you should not worry about expenses. Just focus on your health if you have the mediclaim policy. Anytime you claim this policy, you get the amount to pay for the expenses under emergency treatment.
- Organ Donation: The best health benefit of the mediclaim policy is that it secures against organ transplant expenses with the coverage of organ donation.
Ayush: get coverage for alternative medical therapies from the various networks of hospitals under the mediclaim policy.
How to use the BMI calculator?
The body mass index calculator is a tool that is used to measure body fat depending on the height and weight applicable to adult men and women. You can easily view the BMI tables that show your body mass index with the help of your body weight and height.
- First, you must enter the weight and height using standard and metric measures.
- Then select the option to compute the BMI. After that, your BMI will appear on your screen.
The BMI calculator also does additional work, such as maintaining a healthy weight that is mandatory for the heart. It also increases your physical activity and lowers your heart disease risk factors.
This article mainly focuses on the mediclaim policy and its benefits. Of course, you’d like to invest your money in the medical policy to keep you secure, but it is only possible when you read all the benefits factors here. Also, you can get information on the workings of the BMI calculator here.
Stay with us if you want more posts like this.